Webmaster job - Listen Technologies

Doran Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Tue Apr 18 22:17:09 MDT 2006

We've done some work for these folks. Currently, they have a PHP/MySQL
website hosted w/ XMission. I understand the Webmaster is to be a member of
the IT staff and not a member of the marketing staff.

Listen Technologies is located in Bluffdale- close to "the prison exit". So,
pretty easy commute from Utah or Salt Lake counties.

Do not contact me about this job. I'm warning you!  See the contact
information included below.

Here's the job description:

Job Description
Webmaster
2006.04.18

Overview:

The Webmaster manages the corporate website including updates,
troubleshooting, programming, backups and design implementation. The
Webmaster will also be responsible in developing and maintaining an in-house
corporate intranet site. The primary role of the Webmaster will be to
maintain all aspects of the corporate websites but may perform other IT
related tasks as a secondary role. These tasks may include corporate
database management, database application customizations, crystal report
writing, and others as needed by the IT department. Strong web programming
abilities with proficiency in HTML, PHP, CSS, MySQL, and Linux required.
Additional knowledge of software applications such as Quark, InDesign,
Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash and Dreamweaver are also preferred. Other IT
skills in MS SQL Server, Crystal Reports, MS Server 2003, MS SharePoint 2003
and SQL scripting are also preferred.

Responsibilities include:

* Update and maintain the corporate website
* Development and maintenance of corporate intranet website
* Customizing corporate database using built-in application tools
* Database management
* Other IT tasks as skills allow
* Reports to the Director of IT

The Webmaster shall have the following minimum qualifications:

* BS in Information Technology or two or more years work experience.
* Expert in web programming
* Flash and Dreamweaver application experience
* Ability to multi-task and meet aggressive deadlines
* Time management skills
* Positive, “can do” attitude
* Innovative and creative thinking

To apply, fax or e-mail your resume to: