OT: Java XML-RPC

Erik R. Jensen erikrj at netradius.com
Mon Apr 17 12:18:28 MDT 2006

> On 4/13/06, Stephen Ward <sjward at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am working on putting together both an XML-RPC client and server in
>> Java, but Apache's latest official binary release (3.0a1) has a couple
>> of bugs that are seriously aggravating:

You may want to look at burlap and hessian. I have written Java
applications that use hessian and burlap to communicate between one
another and have also written python code that talks to a Java web
application using hessian. There is good spring integration if you use it
and there are bindings for ruby, C#, perl and others. Hessian also has
another advantage being a binary protocol.

http://www.caucho.com/hessian/
http://www.caucho.com/burlap/

--
Erik R. Jensen