Job offer: IT Manager for startup company in CA

Richard K Miller richardkmiller at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 10:08:13 MDT 2006

A friend of mine is looking to hire an IT Manager/CTO for his startup
company in southern California.  Relocating would be required.  The
company is PICS Auditing (http://www.picsauditing.com/) and they took
2nd place in the BYU Business Plan Competition last year.  They are
currently a JSP/MySQL shop.  I don't know how much the pay would be,
but I'm sure it's negotiable depending on experience and I believe
stock is an option too.

The IT Manager would provide strategic direction for all their
technology systems and would oversee a staff of programmers in Costa
Rica.  Ability to speak Spanish is a plus, but not required.

If you're interested, contact Jared Smith at 949 387 1940 x706 or at
recruiting at picsauditing.com.  If you want more information, I can
send you a PDF of the job listing.  (I didn't want to attach it to
the list email.)

Richard