wireless router suggestion

Glen Wagley gwagley at wagdog.net
Fri Apr 14 08:44:19 MDT 2006

It's getting time to upgrade my wireless router. I've been running an
older SMC Barricade for about 3 years now and I'm feeling the need for
more wireless bandwidth than 802.11b. I don't want to spend more than 70
bucks and I *have* to be able to do port forwarding. Now most of you are
thinking, "Silly Wagley, just about everybody's router does port
forwarding." Well, the Linksys and Netgear products that I have been
looking at don't allow you to do something like forward public port 80
to port 8080 on box A. My SMC does that just fine and I really love that
feature. Anyone have a recommendation? Thanks.

--
Glen Wagley <gwagley at wagdog.net>