DSL Modem/Router Combo

David B bavibs at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 13:39:55 MDT 2006

You might one day want a router with cool features.

 Cisco 1700 series router works great (you didnt say price was a factor)

I would recomend not forcing your self into a DSL router combo. Get a
DSL router (Cisco 830 ) and get a Linksys router for other places.

Get the Linksys WRT54GL router for non DSL locations and put "dd-wrt"
firmware on it. Make sure it has the letter "L" on the end.

 If you are trying to do this as cheap as possible Action tech or Ebay
might be your only options.