DNS registrars?

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 13:19:57 MDT 2006

I don't see the relevance, I think I found the ones people are objecting to.
The "Go Daddy Girl" ads.  I see nothing pornographic, just some girl
in a Bikini.
It doesn't make me want GoDaddy domains any more or less than I did before.
The girl looks like she needs to work at Hooters, so when I first saw
her my initial impression was "Oh kewl Go Daddy is now selling chicken

Sorry if you find those ads offensive, you need to lock yourself 500ft
underground in a concrete bunker and not come out for a million,
billion years (Ice Age Refference).
But seriously, the ads are not relevant to the product they sell, then
again most ads anymore aren't.

Just my 2c