DNS registrars?

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 13:19:57 MDT 2006

I don't see the relevance, I think I found the ones people are objecting to.
The "Go Daddy Girl" ads.  I see nothing pornographic, just some girl
in a Bikini.
It doesn't make me want GoDaddy domains any more or less than I did before.
The girl looks like she needs to work at Hooters, so when I first saw
her my initial impression was "Oh kewl Go Daddy is now selling chicken
wings!"

Sorry if you find those ads offensive, you need to lock yourself 500ft
underground in a concrete bunker and not come out for a million,
billion years (Ice Age Refference).
But seriously, the ads are not relevant to the product they sell, then
again most ads anymore aren't.

Just my 2c