DSL Modem/Router Combo

Dallin Jones squitoey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 12:59:05 MDT 2006

The company I work for has 36 stores around the state. We are looking
at getting DSL in the ones we can, and if at all possible iProvo,
Utopia, or other high speed options if they are available. What I am
looking to do, is get a standard router that I can use for all
connections. But here's the catch, I would like to use the same item
for the DSL Modems as well. I remember reading a few weeks about about
Netgear having such a product, but can not longer find that
information.  Does any one know if there are other products that will
double as a router and/or DSL modem? What would be best for this type
of set up? Any ideas?
Thanks
Dallin Jones