DNS registrars?

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Thu Apr 13 08:17:42 MDT 2006

I don't know about the OP, but the objection may also be related
to this story. http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060321/sftu089.html

I haven't seen any godaddy ads, but I'm done with godaddy too. I went
with them because they were by far the cheapest when I switched to them,
but now you can find a whole lot of competitors within a dollar per
year, and some cheaper, so that's not a good reason. Mostly I've never
enjoyed their website, and although I only interact with it once a year
or so that's enough to drive me to the next registrar when I expire.