Pete Ashdown at BYU

Gary Thornock gthornock at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 08:10:41 MDT 2006

--- Jonathan Duncan <jonathan at jkdwebmagic.com> wrote:
> What is this too.o phrase I keep hearing?  You keep using that
> word.  I do not think it means what you think it means.
>
> Seriously though.  What is Web 2.0?  Someone's idea for the
> next version of the www?

Depending on who you ask, it could be any of several things,
ranging from the technical (AJAX, UI and usability improvements,
etc.) to the social (interactivity, participation).

Then there's the business aspect.  I've heard that part described
this way (by an anonymous commenter): "Ridiculous buzzword 2.0,
trying to get Funding 2.0 so we can make a little money riding
Dot-Com Bubble 2.0"