DNS registrars?

David B bavibs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 23:11:14 MDT 2006

Yeah, what are your moral reasons against Godaddy? Because they are to big?

I think you are morally opposing the wrong people. Godaddy are the ones
that have been in legal battles with big brother ( VeriSign )
   Lots of examples of good things they have done. Didnt know they were
the bad guys. Please fill us in.