Pete Ashdown at BYU

Scott Paul Robertson spr at mahonri5.net
Wed Apr 12 22:45:42 MDT 2006

All,

Tomorrow (Thursday) Night the BYU-UUG is hosting Pete Ashdown, the
Democratic Senate Canidate, Founder of Xmission, and Linux Geek. He will
be presenting for our meeting.

The meeting will be at 7:30pm in room 250 of the Crabtree. Please note
that this is not our normal location, but down a floor from it.

Pete will be speaking on the subject of Open Source politics titled:
"Democracy 2.0: How open source can make our democracy democratic."

There will be question and answer, so come on by for the meeting.

--
Scott Paul Robertson
Don't blame me, I voted for Jake