DNS registrars?

Mister E Mister.Ed at AgoraCart.com
Wed Apr 12 16:36:32 MDT 2006

  I've used namecheap.com for several years.  They charge $8.88 per
year. The original webmaster for the site worked for me previously, so I
moved to them from Dotster and Net Sol.  They are a reseller of enom,
but the interface operates nearly the same which is one of the better
ones I've seen; with no "bad schtuff" like you might experience at
godaddy.  I've since moved 95% of my holding to enom directly, in a
special program of namecheap.com due to the number of domains I own (and
a lower cost per year).  I still have domains at NameCheap.com and
approx 10 other actual ICANN registrars in order to keep tabs on who's
the best to work with.  I recommend NameCheap.com in 99% of the time,
unless you have hundreds or thousands of names.

Mister Ed