SSH hank attempts bad?

Andrew McNabb amcnabb at mcnabbs.org
Wed Apr 12 13:16:41 MDT 2006

On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 11:56:25AM -0600, Gregory Hill wrote:
> Since when did list netiquette involve personally attacking someone who
> didn't obey some rather arbitrary mailing list advice?

It's been that way as long as I can remember!

> A simple "most people would prefer if you trimmed your message"
> would've sufficed, IMO.

Probably, but Stuart needs an emotional release every once in a while.

> Either that, or buy one of those fandangled scroll-mice and quit
> caring how people prefer to reply.

Now there's a _stupid_ idea: justify bad etiquette by saying, "It's your
fault for being poor or efficient."

(Some one, please congratulate me for not resorting to ad hominem.)

--
Andrew McNabb
http://www.mcnabbs.org/andrew/