[OT: Inflammatory] Re: SSH hank attempts bad?

Scott Paul Robertson spr at mahonri5.net
Wed Apr 12 13:08:16 MDT 2006

On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 11:56:25AM -0600, Gregory Hill wrote:
> Since when did list netiquette involve personally attacking someone who
> didn't obey some rather arbitrary mailing list advice?
>
> A simple "most people would prefer if you trimmed your message" would've
> sufficed, IMO.  Either that, or buy one of those fandangled scroll-mice
> and quit caring how people prefer to reply.

Scroll mice? Scroll mice!?!

How can you suggest such a hideous thing? Have you even tried using a
scroll in a terminal. Doesn't work too well, and I know mutt doesn't
support it.

Suggesting that we just "get a scroll-mice" is offensive to the
terminal based email client users on this list, and I for one will not
stand for it! The only true solution is to over throw this web-based and
gui-based email client regime that exists today!

Our ends can be attained only by the forcible overthrow of all existing
email client conditions. Let the gui-using classes tremble at a terminal
revolution. The terminal-users have nothing to lose but their chains.
They have a world to win.

Terminal-users of all countries, unite!

--
Scott Paul Robertson