SSH hank attempts bad?

Gregory Hill Gregory_Hill at tni.com
Wed Apr 12 11:56:25 MDT 2006

Since when did list netiquette involve personally attacking someone who
didn't obey some rather arbitrary mailing list advice?

A simple "most people would prefer if you trimmed your message" would've
sufficed, IMO.  Either that, or buy one of those fandangled scroll-mice
and quit caring how people prefer to reply.

But don't even get me started on those top-posting morons!! :)

Greg

Of