[OT] Anyone know of an open engineering position?

Scott Paul Robertson spr at mahonri5.net
Mon Apr 10 22:05:27 MDT 2006

On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 04:23:52PM -0600, Joel Finlinson wrote:
> On 4/10/06, Steve <smorrey at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello everyone,
> > I know of an engineer who really wants to move to Utah.
> > She is extremely talented, has 2 BS degrees, one in Mining Engineering
> > and another in Geological Engineering. She has 5 years continous
> > experience with the same company, and has mostly been doing Oil & Gas
> > Pipeline design, also as an aside she teaches AutoCad at her local
> > community college.
> <snip>
>
> (specific to general)
>
> https://statejobs.utah.gov/jobAnnouncement.jsp?rid=8420
>
> https://statejobs.utah.gov/openJobsList.jsp?sort=Title
>
> http://jobs.utah.gov/jobseeker/jsservices.asp

With that, I know that at least back home (Alaska) she would be a shoe
in for a Civil Engineering firm, most tend to have Geotechs on staff.
Also the state Department of Transportation tends to need some as well.

I would imagine that Utah is no different in that regard. Unfortunatly I
have no contacts here.

--
Scott Paul Robertson
http://spr.mahonri5.net