[OT] Anyone know of an open engineering position?

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 15:44:16 MDT 2006

Hello everyone,
I know of an engineer who really wants to move to Utah.
She is extremely talented, has 2 BS degrees, one in Mining Engineering
and another in Geological Engineering. She has 5 years continous
experience with the same company, and has mostly been doing Oil & Gas
Pipeline design, also as an aside she teaches AutoCad at her local
community college.

She's pretty open to anything in the design, engineering and drafting
fields, and she has asked me to keep an eye out for any positions she
might be qualified for.

I figured I'ld drop a line in here and see if anyone knows of any open
positions in Utah, Salt Lake, or possibly even Carbon Counties.

Anyways let me know if you know of anywhere I could shop her resume
to, or if you are looking for an engineer let me know and I'll send
you a copy of her resume.

Thanks in advance.
Steve