OT: CSS dilemma ..

Bryan Sant bryan.sant at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 14:52:37 MDT 2006

Dude.  Use a table.  I know that it is against all that is right and
moral in the world to use a table once you've learned CSS, but you are
actually displaying TABULAR information.  Use a table.  This is what
gmail is doing.

Use a <th> for the left column, set the center cell's width to
something like 75% width, and the last cell (the date cell) will take
what's left over -- or make it fixed on an em basis.

-Bryan