OT: CSS dilemma ..

Matthew Frederico mfrederico at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 14:18:13 MDT 2006

Hi, I have a small CSS dilemma that I was hoping someone on this list could

I'm sure most of you have seen GMAIL's slick interface for mail.  I am
trying to duplicate the message preview feature in some forum software I am
currently writing.

For those of you who don't know, you can re-size your browser, and the date
and from names remain on the screen, while the subject / content preview
I've used text-overflow, and other overflow parameters.  I know I am close,
but its just not quite there yet. I don't want to use javascript.

For some reason, if you resize the browser to less than 800x600, it BREAKS,
but if its full-width, the spacing is off.

for an example see:
..  and resize your browser down.

Best Regards,

-- Matthew Frederico