Job Op

Alan Young alansyoungiii at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 12:19:38 MDT 2006

We have 4 job openings in our company for Software Engineers.  Forward
your resume to me and I'll pass it on.  Kickbacks on referral bonus if
you tell'em I sent you.

http://uoljobs.com – Search for jobs in Utah (Senior Software Engineer
posting is the only one there right now)

http://hotjobs.com – Search for United Online and you should find the
postings (Listed under Classmates I believe)

Here are the job descriptions.  This is a wonderful company to work
for--not a Utah County mentality in the bunch.

Sr Software Engineer
Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent
work experience
3+ years experience developing Object Oriented code in Perl or 3+
years experience Java or C++ and willing to learn Perl
3+ years working with SQL databases
3+ years working in a Linux/Unix environment
Proficiency in HTML, JavaScript, MySQL, Oracle, CVS, Unix/Linux, Apache
Experience with JS toolkits or Web 2.0 apps a plus
Experience in templating languages a plus

Software Engineer
Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent
work experience
1-3 years experience developing Object Oriented code in Perl or 1-3
years experience Java or C++ and willing to learn Perl
1-3 years working with SQL databases
1-3 years working in a Linux/Unix environment
--
Alan