VOIP

Gary Thornock gthornock at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 23:30:23 MDT 2006

> Speaking of VoIP, has anyone ever used/heard of SunRocket? They
> seem to be the cheapest ($10/month for 200 minutes, $17/m for
> unlimited) and have tons of features. But I'm wary of quality
> concerns and wonder if I shouldn't just get a crappy landline
> from Qworst.

I've been trying out SunRocket for the last few weeks in parallel
with my other (Veracity / iProvo) phone service.  It's pretty
good.  I haven't noticed any problems with the sound quality, the
connection has been reliable so far, and I can't beat the price.
It probably won't be much longer before I decide to quit "trying
it out" and switch my main number over.