Database Dilemma... Please help.

Nicholas Leippe nick at byu.edu
Thu Apr 6 12:23:01 MDT 2006

I know it may just seem like marketing, but the whitepapers that MySQL
publishes about MySQL 5 have some references, as does their website, to large
organizations handling lots of data.  Some of them mention numbers, some do
not.

One of my prior employers had several million *tables* before I had left, and
it handled everything w/o a hitch.  And this was way back on version 3.23!

Sasha: any good references you can think of?

You could always email MySQL and ask for some references.  I'm sure they'd be
happy to help promote your cause.

--
Respectfully,

Nicholas Leippe