Database Dilemma... Please help.

Nicholas Leippe nick at
Thu Apr 6 12:23:01 MDT 2006

I know it may just seem like marketing, but the whitepapers that MySQL
publishes about MySQL 5 have some references, as does their website, to large
organizations handling lots of data.  Some of them mention numbers, some do

One of my prior employers had several million *tables* before I had left, and
it handled everything w/o a hitch.  And this was way back on version 3.23!

Sasha: any good references you can think of?

You could always email MySQL and ask for some references.  I'm sure they'd be
happy to help promote your cause.

Nicholas Leippe
Sales Team Automation, LLC
1335 West 1650 North, Suite C