VOIP

Roberto Mello rmello at fslc.usu.edu
Thu Apr 6 10:17:36 MDT 2006

On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 09:10:51AM -0600, Kenneth Burgener wrote:

> So here is my dilemma.  I have had two friends suggest using BroadVoice.
>  I then spoke with one of those friends on the phone.  I was very
> disappointed.  His voice sounded like a tin can, and every third word
> was dropped.  He says he is also using Comcast for Internet.  I am okay

My sister uses Broadvoice with Quest 256k DSL. When she was in their
$10/mo plan, quality was really bad.

But then she switched to the $25/mo international plan that gives free
calls to like 35 countries, and the quality improved significantly.

-Roberto

--
Be suspicious of all native-born Esperanto speakers.