IT Manager/Rails Developer position in SLC
carl at youngbloods.org
Wed Apr 5 16:52:36 MDT 2006
Construction Capital Source is seeking to hire a system administrator
to manage our rapidly growing IT infrastructure. We are looking for
an individual with the following capabilities:
- Linux system adminstration experience, including web technologies
such as Apache, SSL, PHP, MySQL and Ruby on Rails.
- Desire to learn about Asterisk and help deploy an Asterisk-based PBX system.
- Experience with monitoring tools to help maintain server uptime and
- Ability to write scripts to automate repetitive tasks.
- Experience with Active Directory, Windows Small Business Server,
Microsoft Exchange, and SAMBA.
- Experience managing Windows workstations.
- Experience with building and maintaining computer hardware, as well
as managing and tracking equipment.
- Knowledge of best security practices and competence in securing
corporate networks, including firewall administration.
- Ability to help inexperienced computer users without getting frustrated :-)
- Ability to develop corporate IT policies to define expected levels
of service and schedule routine maintenance.
- Ability to develop backup and recovery plans and conduct regular
drills to ensure rapid recovery of failed systems.
In addition to these skills, we are seeking an individual who is
interested in helping with software engineering in his or her spare
time. Extensive software development experience is not necessary. If
you have a strong background in system administration and are
interested in gaining additional programming skills, this is the job
for you! Among other projects, we are developing a loan origination
system in Ruby on Rails.
Please send resumes to jobs at constructioncapitalsource.com with "IT
Manager Position" in the subject line.
For additional questions, contact:
Chief Information Officer
Construction Capital Source
512 E 4500 S, Ste. 100
Murray, UT 84107
carl at constructioncapitalsource.com
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Construction Capital Source is leading provider of construction loan
products throughout the western United States. We provide mortgage
brokers and builders with a one-stop shop for all of their
construction loan needs. Our standardized underwriting and loan
management processes, along with our effective use of technology, have
contributed to strong growth and success since the company's inception
in 2003. CCS is a self-funded and profitable company.
More information about the PLUG