Remotely accessible subversion help

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 14:03:34 MDT 2006

Yes thank you I'm accutely aware of that...
What we have here is a misunderstanding of what I'm asking...
I have 2 seperate repos I'm working with
Once is publicly accessible and is mapped to my website, it is gotten
to via http and works like a champ.

The NON public repository is on the same physical box, in a different
location on the harddrive and is being served up by svnserve.  Problem
is that one appears to be inaccesible, even though svnserve is running
and I am trying to get at it using
svn checkout svn://myname@myip/pathto/myrepo

Login seems to work well, but the problem is that I keep getting
errors that appear to me anyways to indicate that the repository is
not there.

However I can access that exact same repository by logging into the
physical server and issuing
svn checkout file:///pathto/myrepo

Any ideas?