Email using domainkeys and spf

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Fri Sep 30 17:11:18 MDT 2005

Do you all find that you need to set up your mail servers using these
two (domainkeys and spf) methods for verifying non-spam?

I don't get any complaints on my personal mail server but a company that
I know reports that their emails are marked as "bulk mail" my yahoo and
others.  I helped them set up spf but they find that yahoo still
requires domainkeys.  They both seem like a bit of a hack.

I'm just kinda wondering what your experiences are.  What is plug.org
doing?

spf info:
http://spf.pobox.com/

domainkeys info: