Linux Compatible USB Wireless card wanted

Sasha Pachev sasha at asksasha.com
Wed Sep 28 17:18:29 MDT 2005

Hello, everybody:

Before I spend money at some big store on it, does anybody have (obviously Linux
compatible, ndiswrapper OK) USB wireless card to sell or trade? I am willing to
pay up to $15 for it or can do magic instead - eg. optimize MySQL query, help
with some other MySQL problem, fix a bug in some code, write a small script or
routine that does something cool, give you some general advice on something I
know about, etc.

On another subject - I'll be travelling through Albuquerque, NM on to Flagstaff,
AZ with my family on Oct 11th. We plan to stay somewhere in that area for the
night. Before going the motel route, I wanted to check if anybody had
friends/relatives there that we could stay with in exchange for some form the
above mentioned "magic".

--
Sasha Pachev
AskSasha Linux Consulting