[OT] Re: Anyone competing with Zend?

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Mon Sep 26 15:28:52 MDT 2005

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 at 15:03 -0600, Andy Bradford wrote:
> That shouldn't really  matter though. I believe the  problem is actually
> originating with  the sending MUA because  it isn't putting in  an extra
> newline before the end of the  MIME part and before the boundary. Unless
> of course the argument is that mailman is stripping the line. This could
> be demonstrated by showing a copy of  an email that was sent to both the
> list and somewhere else and then viewing the source on both.

Sorry for not being clear. I went into the mailman prefs and added a
leading newline, then hit submit. Then I scrolled down to look at it and
no leading newline. Mailman is stripping it before it gets saved in the
preferences.

But it shouldn't matter especially because it's in a separate mime-part
attachment. The problem is Mail.app's display.

--
 Hans Fugal                 | If more of us valued food and cheer and
 http://hans.fugal.net/     | song above hoarded gold, it would be a