[OT] Re: Anyone competing with Zend?

Andy Bradford amb-plug at bradfords.org
Mon Sep 26 15:03:00 MDT 2005

Thus said Hans Fugal on Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:36:02 MDT:

> Actually, it's me who's wrong. I _thought_  I had set it that way (and
> indeed  I  did try),  but  it  looks  like  Mailman is  stripping  the
> whitespace.

That shouldn't really  matter though. I believe the  problem is actually
originating with  the sending MUA because  it isn't putting in  an extra
newline before the end of the  MIME part and before the boundary. Unless
of course the argument is that mailman is stripping the line. This could
be demonstrated by showing a copy of  an email that was sent to both the
list and somewhere else and then viewing the source on both.

Andy
--
GnuPG ID 0xA63888C9 (D2DA 68C9 BB2B 26B4 8204  2219 A43E F450 A638 88C9)
  3:02pm  up 97 days, 23:40,  1 user,  load average: 1.01, 1.01, 1.00