Peer 2 Peer

Dennis devel at muhlesteins.com
Fri Sep 23 16:07:15 MDT 2005

I'm playing around with some p2p stuff for school.  Have any of you
programmed an app that was part of  a p2p network?  I'm looking around
for something like a library or framework that can help to establish a
p2p network so I don't have to write the whole overlay network.  I know
about JXTA but don't necessarily want to involve Java in the whole
experimentation.

I suppose I could just download the gnutella source and play with that
but I don't necessarily like their method of doing p2p (not totally
against it either).

Thoughts?
Dennis