(warning) Re: 404 Not Found - Speedo Alert!

Alan Young alansyoungiii at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 13:04:00 MDT 2005

It's always an ego bruiser when you realize you're not as widely known
as you thought were.

For those who know me hit 'n' or 'del' now.

I'm not quite as big or corpulent as the fellow in the picture, but I
ain't no Adonis either.  I like poking people's brainwrap.  Making
them cringe.  I like to tell people I have a speedo (I do, speedo
doesn't sell just skimpy bathing suits) and watch them conjure up the
mental image.  Hence the 'speedo alert'.  I ASSumed that people would
make the connection.

I apologize for any inconvenience I have caused anyone.

Now here's another one.  Picture me in a jockstrap.  Bouncing on a
diving board. :>

Gotcha.
--
Alan