OT - Gas to hit 4.00 -- UPDATE Now predicted to hit 5.00 in two weeks

Lance Grover lance.grover at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 07:20:45 MDT 2005

On 9/21/05, Doran Barton <fozz at iodynamics.com> wrote:

> I've been thinking about getting a Honda Pilot, but not anymore. Not with
> fuel prices where they are. Maybe... a Vespa.

Personally I have been thinking of going all Electric, I have been wanting
to convert an old Gas car to electric for quite a wile, and really there are
only two things stoping me:

1. my current round trip to work is 70miles and most converted EVs (Electric
Vehicles) only get 40 to 50 miles on charged batteries
2. got screwed with my family vehicle, the transmission died (we still owe
on it), it would have cost more to fix it than it was worth, so we had to
get a new car.

These gas prices are just unacceptable.

--
Thanks,