OT - Gas to hit 4.00 -- UPDATE Now predicted to hit 5.00 in two weeks

Michael Torrie torriem at chem.byu.edu
Wed Sep 21 18:35:13 MDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-09-21 at 12:46 -0600, Grant Shipley wrote:
> I did not want to revive this thread but I thought people would want to know.
>
> http://money.cnn.com/2005/09/21/news/economy/rita_threat/index.htm
>
> Gas is expected to hit 5.00 in a couple of weeks depending on where Rita hits.

That's just wrong.  The guberment needs to step up and do something to
continue to protect us from free-market forces.  $200 bucks to fill up
my suburban again.  And they won't even let me drive in the car pool
lane cause I only have one person in the vehicle.  That just ain't
right.

http://209.157.64.200/focus/f-news/1477122/posts -- timeless commentary
on the whole issue.