OT - Gas to hit 4.00 -- UPDATE Now predicted to hit 5.00 in twoweeks

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 16:40:00 MDT 2005

Dave Smith wrote:

>>it is projected to be a Category 1 by the time it hits my house in
>>Pflugerville (up to 100MPG winds).
>>

>Wow, that's one fuel efficient storm!
>
>--Dave
>
>P.S. How do you pronounce Pflugerville? Is there a Pflugerville Linux
>User's Group? www.plug.tx?
>/*
>PLUG: http://plug.org, #utah on irc.freenode.net
>Don't fear the penguin.
>*/

In other news, gas continues to soar amid rising speculation that French
and Italian Automakers have created a giant fan off the coast of Africa,
in an effort to boost formerly sagging US scooter sales.  Satellite
photos show, that is the most likely source of these hurricane attacks,
against Americans.  In true Don Quixote fashion, President Bush has,
authorized the pre-emptive use of nuclear weapons against these
hurricane (terrorist) cells. ;)