Linux programming position

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 15:44:42 MDT 2005

This is an example of what I consider a perfect job posting.
He wants part/fullime worker, with hobbiest level linux experience, and
a solid knowledge of fundamentals and concepts.
I think I may apply for this one, it fits perfectly with my earlier
flame when I said I would. if I saw an honest ad. ;)