Gnucash and Small Business

Dr. Scott S. Jones drjones at xmission.com
Wed Sep 21 12:04:13 MDT 2005

Hans Fugal wrote:

>Yesterday I set up GnuCash for my new little consulting business. I
>didn't realize that it does invoices, accounts receivable/payable
>tracking, etc. but it does. There's some tax stuff there too that I
>haven't figured out yet, but apparently can help you do your taxes, and
>output data for programs like turbotax.

Hans:

Thanks for the encouragement. I will dig in more now and read and see
about setting things up with Gnucash. My wife has me write up invoices
for her business and if Gnucash will create and print them, then it's be
much better to track that way. I guess every client/customer she has
would become a new account, to enable the double entry side of the way
gnucash works.

Scott