Linux programming position

Jason Hall jason at infogenix.com
Wed Sep 21 11:59:42 MDT 2005

On Wednesday 21 September 2005 11:30, Derek Davis wrote:
> Flame away. :)

Actually, you noted that you are looking for what's likely a part-time,
student position, I think it's a great post (besides the whole any job post
is good thing).  You don't seem to expect some graduate with tons of
experience.

When I was a student, I would have liked to have seen an opportunity like
that.  Sure, it's not what you'd want full time, but it specifically states
it isn't.

Congrats on applying the knowledge learned in previous flames :)
--
Jayce^

--
Jayce^