Gnucash and Small Business

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Wed Sep 21 10:33:26 MDT 2005

Yesterday I set up GnuCash for my new little consulting business. I
didn't realize that it does invoices, accounts receivable/payable
tracking, etc. but it does. There's some tax stuff there too that I
haven't figured out yet, but apparently can help you do your taxes, and
output data for programs like turbotax.

Standard reports are easy to get, so tracking and reporting revenue and
financial statements should work very well. You can make custom reports
but they're kind of a pain (at least, they were back when I tried to do
it), however the standard ones will likely be sufficient.