Web Hosting Hardware for sale

MT Morales uugplug at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 09:52:49 MDT 2005

A small web hosting company I used to work for (Eclipse Hosting) just got
bought out and is selling most of its hardware, currently colocated at
ViaWest in Lindon.
The owner is willing to negotiate at ebay competitive pricing any of the
servers, OR if you are interested in taking over the current setup and
colocation contract that is an option too.
Please contact him directly as stated in his message below to negotiate
pricing.
 If you want to take a look at the hardware first, feel free to email me off
the list to make arrangements.
thanks
-mtm

P.S. All servers below are 1U size.