[OT] Re: Mortgage

Jonathan Ellis jonathan at carnageblender.com
Mon Sep 19 17:28:52 MDT 2005

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 16:54:41 -0600, "Andy Bradford"
<amb-plug at bradfords.org> said:
> Thus said Michael Halcrow on Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:38:22 CDT:

> > There are, of  course, drawbacks to something like  FairTax, but there
> > are some interesting ways to mitigate them.
>
> Drawbacks like these?
>
> [The Fair Tax Fraud]
> http://www.mises.org/story/1814

Dude.  Grow some critical-thinking skills.  I counted half a dozen straw
men skimming just the first half.  I quit somewhere around his
hysterical raving about baby sitters becoming tax collectors.

I'm not saying that fairtax is perfect, but quit swallowing whole
everything you read on mises.org.

-Jonathan