The perfect MP3 player

Dave Smith DavidSmith at byu.net
Sun Sep 18 10:12:50 MDT 2005

Grant Shipley wrote:

>I waste my money on electronics, other people waste their money on
>going to Jazz games, fancy sports cars, expensive clothes,
>fishing/hunting gear, guns, etc etc.

Yeah, I guess we all have our weaknesses... I waste my money on Roth IRA
mutual funds, my 401(k), and paying down my house. I've never owned an
MP3 player, except the Cassiopeia e15 I bought for $90 on Yahoo Auctions
5 years ago, with 16Mb of RAM, and that only played in mono, and barely
at that. I should probably do a better job of contributing to the
economy by spending more on electronics.

--Dave