The perfect MP3 player

Grant Shipley gshipley at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 22:04:03 MDT 2005

On 9/17/05, Hans Fugal <hans at fugal.net> wrote:
> Ok, this is too much for me. It sounds like you're had at least 6 mp3
> players,
>
> Really, what do you all do with your old ones? Did they die? Do you
> give them to your pets? Will you give one to me?

I have had 3 iPods, at least 3 Rio's, and a few other no name brands
that I can't remember as well as two in dash mp3 players when they
first came out.  This does even count the pda's that I have owned for
mp3 playing purposes.

Most of the non ipods have broken.  I have upgraded my ipods as they
have come out with newer models.

>and that's 6 more than I've even had the cash to think about buying. ;-)

Its all a matter of having your priorites straight. :)  I waste a lot
of money on electronic equipment (eg, 2 HDTV Tivos that I bought the
day they came out at crazy insane regretable prices)

I waste my money on electronics, other people waste their money on
going to Jazz games, fancy sports cars, expensive clothes,
fishing/hunting gear, guns, etc etc.  Unless your Andy B... and he
only wastes his money on gold and silver. (inside joke)