The perfect MP3 player

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Sat Sep 17 18:13:17 MDT 2005

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 at 14:03 -0600, Grant Shipley wrote:
> I have been an ipod user since the orginal versions came out.  And I
> gotta admit --- I love it.  I have had several other mp3 players and
> none have compared.

Ok, this is too much for me. It sounds like you're had at least 6 mp3
players, and that's 6 more than I've even had the cash to think about
buying. ;-)

Really, what do you all do with your old ones? Did they die? Do you
give them to your pets? Will you give one to me?

--
 Hans Fugal                 | If more of us valued food and cheer and
 http://hans.fugal.net/     | song above hoarded gold, it would be a