The perfect MP3 player

Dan Stovall dbstovall at
Thu Sep 15 14:00:24 MDT 2005

On 9/15/05, Barry Roberts <blr at> wrote:
> > Lastly, I don't know of many (if any) players that _do_ let you move
> > songs.  At least there are ways to move songs using the iPod, even if
> > they are low-level.
> You got me there.  If no other player lets you get your music off the
> player, that's not a strike against an iPod.

Actually, there was recently a story on slashdot about <a
things they don't want you to know</a>.  One of them was on how you
could <a href=",aid,122094,pg,10,00.asp">use
your iPod to move music</a>

It isn't a hard thing to do, but you can't do it using any settings or
options built in to the iPod or iTunes, but it can be done.
Apparently, for $15 your can buy a little app that will do it for you.

I swear Power Point is going to be the downfall of higher education in
western society.