live cd file copy?

Michael Huston mike at jhuston.com
Thu Sep 15 11:36:53 MDT 2005

I need to know what the best way to copy files from an NTFS drive that
is flaking out to the main NTFS drive that is not in too bad of shape.
I wouldn't even bother asking, but the drive that is flaking out is on
a NTFS Raid0 array, using a promise fasttrack 100 card. I have
downloaded Lnx-bbc, systemrescuecd and superrescue.

I have versions of knoppix from version 3.1 to 3.9. I have a bootable
woody netinst cd and a bootable sarge netinst cd. I really need to know
the best way to copy a raid drive to the main drive until I can replace
the raid drive.

Any help you could give me would be most appreciated,
Mike