HOSTS File issues

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 05:02:03 MDT 2005

Ok I've finally given up on trying to get bind working.
There is no reason that I can see for the domain to not be resolving at
this point, so rather than waste more time attempting to get my own dns
server working, I've decided to use EveryDNS,
It's a great service, it's free and it just seemed to work inuitively
without dealing with the crap I was getting trying to admin my own bind
server from within webmin.
Anyways, just wanted to drop a line and say thank for the tip.
BTW I donated $15, well worth the lack of headaches if you ask me.
Thanx again everyone!