Grinding noises from my Video Card?

Hans Fugal hans at
Wed Sep 14 19:07:19 MDT 2005

Funny, I've had nothing but good luck with my ATI cards and nothing but
bad luck with NVIDIA cards I've used. But then I never go for the latest
and greatest and that might have something to do with it.

But isn't it interesting that a not-latest-and-greatest ATI works well
for me but a not-latest-and-greatest NVIDIA still has issues?  I think
there might be a reason for that, left as an excercise for the reader.

 Hans Fugal                 | If more of us valued food and cheer and     | song above hoarded gold, it would be a   | merrier world.