mailing list footer addition request

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Tue Sep 13 11:45:28 MDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 11:28 -0600, Doran Barton wrote:
> Okay, now you're getting out of hand. You're just using the PLUG list
> for your own entertainment!

Yeah, thats never been done before!

Actually, I was replying to let the other poster know that his
assumptions were false.  Nobody knew whether there where any newlines in
my original message but me.  I figured I might as well let others know
that there where not trailing newlines in that message (just to see what
happens).

I regret that I had to put on hold writing a more substantive email just
to defend myself!  :)

Gabe