HOSTS file configuration

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 03:01:49 MDT 2005

Hello all.
Something seems to be amiss in my hosts file for a new name server and
website I'm working on, and I can't quite figure it out.
I'm hoping maybe someone here can help.  Again this is one of those
times, I'm absolutely sure it's something simple and stupid.

This file was created with webmin, and just doesn't seem right.
It is of course my /var/bind/biocoin.com.hosts file

biocoin.com.    IN    SOA    ns1.biocoin.com. smorrey.gmail.com. (
            1126368330
            10800
            3600
            604800
            38400 )
biocoin.com.    IN    SOA    ns2.biocoin.com. smorrey.gmail.com. (
            1126368330
            10800
            3600
            604800
            38400 )
biocoin.com.            IN    A    69.60.117.0
www.biocoin.com.    IN    CNAME    biocoin.com.
ns1.biocoin.com.    IN    A    69.60.117.0
ns2.biocoin.com.    IN    A    69.60.117.0
biocoin.com.            IN    NS    ns1.biocoin.com.
biocoin.com.         IN    NS    ns2.biocoin.com.
mail.biocoin.com.       IN      MX    1 biocoin.com.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanx