*UVLUG* Meeting Re: Meeting this Saturday

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Mon Sep 12 16:17:33 MDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 16:09 -0600, Jordan Gunderson wrote:
> The Utah Valley Linux Users Group will have it's first meeting of the
> semester will be this Saturday (Sept 17) at 10:30 in CS 404.

Can't forget that this is the PLUG list and this meeting is for UVLUG.
I changed the Subject to reflect that.

Anyway,  I think UVLUG's presence has been good at UVSC and they have
big things planned for this next year.  Let everyone (that will be going
to school there) know about this (and those that just want to support a
newish LUG).

Hope to see you all there,
Gabe